|Minimum Order Quantity||4000 Kg|
|Work Location||On Site|
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
We are providing Cold Room/ Cold Storage, which are constructed on large and small scale level. These are available with PUF insulated panels and are applied in to food processing, hospitality, warehouses, food retail, dairy & ice cream industry, meat, chicken & fish processing industry, floriculture, pharmaceuticals and many others. our services for modular cold rooms, large cold warehouses, freezer rooms, blast freezers, ripening chambers, pre-coolers, pack houses with wide range of PUF insulated wall, ceiling, floor panels and doors is appreciated on wide scale.
- Custom built & pre-engineered construction with PUF insulated panels
- Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS, PPGS / Al Foil, PPGS / SS, SS / SS
- Walls of various heights and ceiling panels for longer spans with good thermal break suspender systems.
- International Standards Joinery systems for wall to ceiling and wall to floor panels
- Doors with Fermod Hinges locks & Handles along with release button from inside
- PVC / aluminum coving (optional)
- High and Consistent quality as the panels are factory made with camlock and non camlock, both options
- Higher energy savings and high performance as very low thermal conductivity
- Flexibility to choose the various thicknesses of panels based on the various temperature requirements
- Ease of expansion and change in lay out as the construction is pre-engineered and modular in nature
- Item Code: C-0131
- Production Capacity: 4000
- Delivery Time: 85 Days
- Packaging Details: the produce. Most fruits and vegetables have a very limited life after harvest if held at normal harvesting temperatures. Postharvest cooling rapidly removes field heat, allowing longer storage periods. Proper postharvest cooling can: ¿¿¿ Reduce respiratory activity and degradation by enzymes; ¿¿¿ Reduce internal water loss and wilting; ¿¿¿ Slow or inhibit the growth of decay-producing microorganisms; ¿¿¿ Reduce the production of the natural ripening agent, ethylene. In addition to helping maintain quality, postharvest cooling also provides marketing flexibility by allowing the grower to sell produce at the most appropriate time. Having cooling and storage facilities makes it unnecessary to market the produce immediately after harvest. This can be an advantage to growers who supply restaurants and grocery stores or to small growers who want to assemble truckload lots for shipment. Postharvest cooling is essential to delivering produce of the highest possible quality to the consumer Cold storage can be combined with storage in an environment with added of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, etc. according to the nature of product to be preserved. The cold storage of dried/dehydrated vegetables in order to maintain vitamin C, storage temperature can be varied with storage time and can be at 0¿¿-10¿¿C for a storage time of more than one year, with a relative humidity of 80-95 %. The cold storage of perishables has advanced noticeably in recent years, leading to better maintenance of organoleptic qualities, reduced spoilage, and longer shelf lives. These advances have resulted from joint action by physiologists to determine the requirements of fruit and vegetables, and by refrigerating specialists to design and run refrigerating machines accordingly.